How can we reimagine togetherness in sales outside the four walls of a building? Collaborate without sitting in the same room? Or share a laugh with a colleague who’s across the globe?
During these unprecedented times when we’re physically distanced, we do not need to be emotionally distant. Together with empathy and digital transformation we can rethink human connection.
We’ve gathered together a panel of Salesforce employees who regularly build relationships while telecommuting, collaborate across time zones, and help us create digital experiences. These panelists based across EMEA will share a variety of perspectives — from juggling work as a parent, to delivering inclusive remote meetings for people of all abilities.
Tune into this webinar to learn:
* Tips to create a productive work environment at home
* Virtual communication best practices
* How to conduct inclusive virtual meetings
* Actionable ways to integrate work and personal life
* Top tips for interviewing at Salesforce